sad black and white blog, I follow back similar
If they miss you, they’ll call. If they want you, they’ll say it. If they care, they’ll show it. And if not, they aren’t worth your time.
Anonymous asked: Could you draw a wolf? But no, not just a wolf. Draw a wolf reflecting you inner emotions and turmoil in an action. If that's okay. I'd really love to see that, I vent a lot through wolves, seeing others' vent art is something I really enjoy seeing.
Yes, I’ll draw a wolf showing my emotions. But, I’ll start posting any requests tomorrow because my camera is currently being repaired. But I’ll start working tonight. :) xx
Post with 1 note
Otayy guys I’m gonna do something fun. I want to make it so you guys send in requests for me to draw something.. Anything at all. And I’ll draw it. I love drawing and I think this’ll be a good idea for me to get some drawing inspiration and criticism.
- one bad test grade does not mean a failed class.
- an unhealthy meal does not make you unhealthy.
- one unkind remark does not make you a bad person.
- one cut, one binge, one purge, one fix does not mean being clean is hopeless.
- one mistake does not make you a failure.
- one million mistakes do not make you a failure.
- when parents blame their children for having mental health issues
- when parents make fun of their children for being anxious about things
- when parents yell at their children for not being able to cope with stress
- when parents punish their children for failing at things
- when parents get angry at their children because they werent able to fulfill adult responsiblities
my social studies teacher once told us “human beings are the most selfish of all. even when someone dies, you shed tears only because they are no more around to provide you with whatever they had been for so long”
and it has been 3 years since she said this and this is still what i think about at night
Page 1 of 56